Second Harvest is governed by a board of directors representing a cross section of our region both professionally and geographically.
This dedicated group of individuals work closely with the staff to help us realize our ultimate goal to eradicate hunger in our region.
- Chairman: Paul Adair, PolyOne Corporation
- Vice-Chairman: Cynthia McCabe, Lorain County Community College
- Vice-Chairman: Gayle A. Reeves, Gayle A. Reeves, L.P.A.
- Secretary: Adele Kozar, Catholic Charities Diocese of Toledo
- Treasurer: Joe L. Flinner, Landing Point Financial Group
- Michael Challender, Lorain County Office of Sustainability
- Ron Cocco, Clark & Post
- Erin Connors, Bettcher Industries
- Courtney Grandon, Nordson Corporation
- Thomas G. LaMotte, UH Elyria Medical Center
- Elizabeth P. Maiden, Erie County Community Foundation
- Jane Nizza, NACS Corp
- SueAnn Naso, Staffing Solutions Enterprises
- Elizabeth Newman, Partner Charity Representative
- Vicki Tansler Spice, Community Representative