Second Harvest is governed by a board of directors representing a cross section of our region both professionally and geographically.
This dedicated group of individuals work closely with the staff to help us realize our ultimate goal to eradicate hunger in our region.
- Chairman: Paul Adair, PolyOne Corporation
- Vice-Chairman: Cynthia McCabe, Lorain County Community College
- Vice-Chairman: Gayle A. Reeves, Gayle A. Reeves, L.P.A.
- Secretary: Elizabeth Newman, Lorain County General Health District
- Treasurer: Joe L. Flinner, Landing Point Financial Group
- Isavelt Amison, Community Represenative
- Doug Bloomfield, Community Representative
- Ron Cocco, Clark & Post
- Erin Esarey, Bettcher Industries
- Courtney Grandon, Nordson Corporation
- Thomas G. LaMotte, UH Elyria Medical Center
- Elizabeth P. Maiden, Erie County Community Foundation
- SueAnn Naso, Staffing Solutions Enterprises
- Vicki Tansler Spice, Cleveland Public Power