Second Harvest is governed by a board of directors representing a cross section of our region both professionally and geographically.
This dedicated group of individuals work closely with the staff to help us realize our ultimate goal to eradicate hunger in our region.
- President: Patricia O'Brien, The Stocker Foundation
- Vice-President: Brian Sooy, Aespire | Sooy + Co
- Secretary: Adele Kozar, Catholic Charities Diocese of Toledo
- Treasurer: Tim McNeill, Bettcher Industries
- Paul Adair, PolyOne
- Stephen Lucas, Huntington Bank
- Elizabeth P. Maiden, Leadership Lorain County
- Cynthia McCabe, Lorain County Community College
- Mel Miller, Janotta & Herner, Inc. (retired)
- Elizabeth Newman, Community Representative - Lorain
- Phyllis Nuber, Community Represenative - Erie
- Jodi L. Penwell, Key Private Bank
- Gayle A. Reeves, Gayle A. Reeves, L.P.A.
Second Harvest Key Staff:
- Julie Chase-Morefield, Executive Director
- Saberina Burkhammer, Director of Resources
- Scott Ciaston, Director of Operations