Careers - Join the Second Harvest Team

Share

From our Blog
Recent Articles

A Note from Julie

Kick Start Your New Year's...

Meet our 2024 Harvest for...

Working for Second Harvest Food Bank

Help us Create Pathways to Nutritious Food

The Second Harvest team is dedicated to building community awareness and creating an efficient food distribution network to eliminate hunger. Staff is committed to embodying the values of Second Harvest in all activities. Relationships are based on collaboration and respect. Resources are leveraged in a manner that is strategic and cost effective in order to achieve the mission and goals of Second Harvest.

Current Openings:

SNAP & Benefits Outreach Coordinator

The SNAP & Benefits Outreach Coordinator focuses on boosting SNAP and related benefits participation in Erie and Huron counties. Responsibilities include 75% fieldwork, involving outreach and education at various locations and through Second Harvest channels, using digital strategies and hands-on application assistance. The remaining 25% involves office duties, reporting, and keeping abreast of SNAP policies to provide accurate information to the community.